Photo Mechanic is a powerful software product from Camera Bits. This software is designed for photo management and consists of various tools that in addition to meet the needs of users in managing things, it offers other capabilities to users. Tools and features included in this software such as editing tools can be mentioned. The superior feature of this software is the ability to browse images with this tool can easily access and manage and edit photos available on the hard drive or digital cameras’ memory. Configure it your way? So put a meta-data image to work to customize your results. Do you want to include shutter speed, aperture and caption information with your prints or web page (and sometimes the date and city, but never the time)?
Key features of Camera Bits Photo Mechanic software:
– So it has the ability to rotate JPEG files without loss of quality
– Ability to display EXIF file information
– It also has the ability to mark files during the slideshow
– Ability to write IPTC subtitles for language selection
– Ability Embedded preview for Panasonic RAW files
support – Full support for IPTC4XMP core features
– QuickTime compatibility testing for large PSD files
– Support for all IPTC file data fields
– Powerful IPTC batch feature, Tag, rename, Save, copy, FTP, E-mail.
– Fast Sort? Photo Mechanic helps you quickly find your best shots. The multithreaded architecture works in the background to keep ahead of you. Images appear blazingly fast. You can view your originals full screen, compare similar shots side by side, delete bad shots, tag photos while watching a slide show, and sort your keepers into multiple folders.
– Fast Workflow? Read the images from the card, flip the file hierarchy, apply IPTC stationery (city, state, photographer’s name, copyright, etc.)