Helium Music Manager is an application that allows you to catalog virtually any music collection; everything from mp3 files to audio CDs and from vinyl records to tapes.
So the tool is easy to start with Helium Music Manager and focus on exploring your music collection without any unnecessary steps.
With this tool, you can locate, play and edit your favorite music tags. Helium Music Manager contains all the functions you need, integrated into one application.
Here are some key features of “Helium Music Manager “:
– Edit artist, album and track information by manually typing, reading information from the filenames or downloading information from Internet sources.
– Automatically rename files and create folder structures based on track information
– Create and print reports
– Add, update and download album pictures
– Burn Audio CD’s – Analyze the quality of MP3 files and repair files with problems
– Create and manage playlists and smart playlists
Exploring your music collection
Helium Music Manager lets you quickly find albums and tracks in your music collection. You can view your collection either in Windows Explorer, as an album thumbnails or in an intuitive Web style user interface. You can easily find music from a certain artist, genre or other criteria using the built-in search engine.
Enable the auto-enqueuing function to automatically add music to your active playlist when it reaches the end. The tool also allows you to have your own web DJ music stream the music you are playing over internet radio so others can share your music experience.
So it supports all common file formats, Audio CD’s as well as other media such as vinyl records and music cassettes.
– MP2, MP3 (constant and variable bitrate)
– MP4, M4P, and M4B
– Ogg Vorbis
– Windows Media Audio
– Audio CD
– Other media (vinyl records and music cassettes etc)