Prezi Desktop is a comprehensive and practical software solution whose main purpose is to help users create stunning presentations effortlessly.
The application enables you to store your customized presentations both locally and online into your account by uploading them and accessing them remotely whenever you want.
Before actually using the application, you need to choose the template you like the most, then insert images, shapes, symbols, YouTube videos, and specific files so you can personalize the presentation as you prefer.
The difference between Prezi and other applications that help you create interesting presentations is that you can export your work to a PDF format or as a portable app and run the presentation without the need for Prezi installed.
By using Prezi Desktop you have the option to add object animations, change the order between slides and modify the theme as you wish.
Also, you are able to create and store presentations securely on your computer, USB drive or a local network so you can easily share them with your friends and colleagues.
Prezi Desktop allows you to communicate design ideas, strategies and concepts in a highly engaging and dynamic way as it brings motion and flexibility to the art of presentation. With the help of the Prezi Desktop, your presentations can be as interesting as your organization’s cause and enable you to present new ideas in an intuitive and interactive environment.
Moreover, because of the complexity and features that Prezi Desktop comes with. So it can be used in schools and in companies as well. Teachers have the complex task of conveying ideas in a short amount of time, but here Prezi Desktop comes in handy. You have the ability to create connections between different topics without losing your main idea and your students’ focus.
Key Features of Prezi Software:
– Run slides offline without any software (with exe output)
– High maneuverability in animation so that it can be zoomed up to 100x at one point and in full He wrote that this is related to using vector to design different parts of a design in the service, which means that no matter how much the image is zoomed in, the quality of the edges of the design and other components in the design will not be reduced.
– Automatically save projects built on the prezi.com site to your account, allowing you to always have access to your projects for editing or execution online (for free 100 MB of space in each service) User-Specified)
– Ability to make educational videos, introduce and promote your product
– The very simple and lightweight design environment
– Compatible with different versions of Windows