With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image files, along with other supported formats, and dramatically reduce internet transfer times, enabling you to quickly and easily prepare your image collections to be published on the web. Help unlock the photos from your digital camera. Use Fotosizer to batch resize your photos making it easier and faster to email to friends. Upload to photo sharing websites or upload to websites that offer photo printing services.
Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choose the photos you want to resize, the dimensions, and where you want to save the new photos.
Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming more and more popular. Uploading one photo to a photo-sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
Here are some key features of “Fotosizer”:
– Fotosizer allows you to batch resize all the photos that you might want in a slide show to the same size, giving a much better appearance to the slide show.
– It also allows you to upload photos at Flickr and Snapfish.
– Fotosizer allows you to resize your images before adding them to your Microsoft Word documents, or PowerPoint Presentations
– Resize quickly and easily using a preset list of sizes including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP screen sizes.
– It also allows you to make thumbnails for the website,
– Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choose the photos you want to resize, the dimensions, and where you want to save the new photos.
– Apply effects, Watermarks, Rounded Corners, adjust brightness and contrast
– Batch renaming
– Supported image formats: TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG