ApowerMirror is a cross-platform application for screen mirroring and works very well with Windows and Mac. All android devices having Android 5.0 or higher can support ApowerMirror. So it can work between Android mobile phones and PC for screen sharing. IOS devices are also able to share the screen with PC if they are supported by Airplay.
So ApowerMirror gives you the ability to stream videos, photos and other media files from your mobile devices to your computer and does work very well with wireless projectors. ApowerMirror comes with many different display features, So you can display Full-Screen mode and also Landscape mode. ApowerMirror can be used in offices to display your presentation from your mobile to laptop or projectors. It can be used for teachers and students to teach a student from your PC or mobile phone and can be used for IT services companies to work on clients’ Devices.
ApowerMirror is a free software for both IOS and android devices, and you can control your iPhone screen or android screen from your laptop. And you can also record your iPhone or Android screen. So it is free software if you want to go more you can buy a premium version. Because it is really cheap not that expensive.
The main features of “ApowerMirror”:
- You can control your android devices with mouse and keyboard after you connect your devices with a PC through this device.
- Taking a screenshot is one of the best features of this tool that you can screenshot while screening any other device.
- Record the screen while screening with this tool.
- You can also synchronize your apps in android devices with your PC.
- Support Android & iOS mirroring, Which means the developers made this tool to work with both Android and IOS devices.