As the free partition magic and server magic alternative, AOMEI Partition Assistant brings the almighty disk partition management on Windows PC and Server OS. Especially on extending partition size. When you’re wondering about how to maximize disk use, it’s never been easier to extend/shrink partition or move, merge volumes without data loss by AOMEI Partition Software. So if you’re serious about system migration or disk upgrading, it’s never been faster and safer to transfer volume or disk from old one to new by AOMEI Partition Software.
Here are some key features of “AOMEI Partition Assistant”:
Reliable partition and hard disk manager to optimize the performance of your servers
– Innovative and proven disk partitioning technology – easier, faster, and safer.
– All-in-one utility – partition manager, disk tool, OS migration, and cloning software.
– Latest technologies support – Windows Server 2012 R2, GPT/UEFI, and dynamic disk.
No-reboot Extend Server Partition
To minimize production server downtime, AOMEI Partition Manager Server brings two key features, which enable you to extend partition without stopping and restarting the server. So you can solve low disk space problem while ensuring business continuity.
Full-range Server Hard Disk Partitioning
To maximize disk space usage of your server, So AOMEI Partition Software for Windows Server integrates a set of functions. This allows you to rapidly repartition hard drive or change partition size without losing any data on the server.
Server OS Migration & Disk Partition Copy:
To let your server benefit from and keep up with the latest hardware. That is, SSD and 2TB+ hard disk, AOMEI migration, and copy wizards are the best way to update your system and data storage device.
Built-in Step-by-step Wizards:
– Fast search helps you quickly recover deleted or lost partition.
– A full search will scan each sector of the selected disk for recovery.
– Make a Windows PE bootable CD/DVD or USB without installing Windows AIK.
– Troubleshoot server problems and recover data when the native system fails to boot.
– Create Windows 8 To Go bootable USB drive without Windows 8 Enterprise.
– So build a portable and fully functional Windows 8 system on USB flash drive.